Over the festive period of Monday 23rd December to Thursday 2nd January 2020, London Business School is closed. The students take this time to take a break, recharge their batteries and often head back home. It’s the same for the staff and faculty at the school! Therefore please expect a small delay in response to any emails or queries.
If you are submitting your application over this festive period and are looking for advice or clarification, our Students and Admissions blog, the FAQs and general website contain an array of information you may find useful.
As a reminder, these are the upcoming programme deadlines in January:
Early Careers Programmes (MiM, Global MiM, MAM & MFA)
- Round Two Deadline: 8th January 2020
- Round Two Deadline: 3rd January 2020
MiF Full-time/ MiF Part-time Programmes
- Round Three Deadline: 7th January 2020
Our Leadership programmes are finalising the EMBA & LBS Sloan classes that begin in January 2020. We are no longer accepting applications for the January 2020 LBS Sloan intake but there are limited spaces available for strong candidates for the EMBA London and Dubai programme. Please get in touch with our EMBA team for further information and eligibility. If you are interested in applying to these programmes:
- Applications to the EMBA-London/Dubai September 2021 intake will open in January 2020.
EMBA-Global Americas & Europe
- Round Three Deadline: 21st January 2020
- Round Two Deadline: 19th January 2020
LBS Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy
- Application deadlines for the January 2021 LBS Sloan intake will be announced shortly, please continue to check the website for details.