By Elena Aldea, Recruitment & Admissions Officer, EMBA Programmes
Congratulations on your admittance to the Executive MBA programme!
As we have a rolling admissions process, some candidates are admitted onto the programme sooner than others. As a result, the time each candidate has to prepare for the start of the programme also varies. In order to help you with this, here is a quick summary of what you are expected to do once you officially join the EMBA programme leading up to ‘Orientation Week’:
- You will start receiving invitations to our networking Admits events
- You must inform us about any changes in your current role, company, and location
- Send over a professional picture of yourself, preferably with a white background
- Set up your LBS account. This is an important step, as we will send further communication and updates on your LBS email address, so it is good to be up to date with everything we plan and do. You should receive your log in credentials closer to the start of the programme
- Get yourself familiar with the student platforms and explore the online LBS community, student services, timetable, and the team you will be working with throughout the 2 years
- Start working on the pre-coursework you need to complete prior to starting the programme. There are individual deadlines to adhere to, so keep an eye on the course portfolio and its requirements.
We are delighted to welcome you to the London Business School community you are joining. These 20 months will give you access not only to the world-class education you will receive, but also the faculty, alumni and classmates you will gain access to. Your new chapter starts here!