Over the festive period of Friday 21st December to 2nd January 2019, London Business School is closed. The students take this time to take a break, recharge their batteries and often head back home. It’s the same for the staff and faculty at the school! Please therefore expect a small delay in response to any emails or queries.
If you are submitting your application over this festive period and are looking for advice or clarification, this blog, the FAQs and general website contain an array of information you may find useful.
As a reminder, these are the upcoming programme deadlines in January:
Early Careers Programmes (MiM, Global MiM, MAM & MFA)
- Round Two Deadline: 10th January 2019
- Round Two Deadline: 3rd January 2019
MiF Full-Time/ MiF Part-Time Programmes
- Round Three Deadline: 8th January 2019
Our Leadership programmes are finalising the EMBA & LBS Sloan classes that begin in January 2019 and we are no longer accepting applications for these. For the EMBA Dubai January 2019 class there are limited places available for strong candidates. Please get in touch with our EMBA team for further information and eligibility. If you are interested in applying to these programmes:
- Applications to the EMBA-London/Dubai September intake will open in January 2019
EMBA-Global Americas and Europe
- Round Three Deadline: 22nd January 2019
- Round Two Deadline: 31st January 2019
LBS Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy
- Application deadlines for the January 2020 will be announced shortly, please continue to check the website for details