There are four different programmes as a part of our Graduate Masters portfolio at London Business School: Masters in Management, Global Masters in Management, Masters in Financial Analysis and Masters in Analytics and Management. These programmes are designed not only to ground you in theory, but also to build the real-world skills to translate that theory into practice. You will be supported throughout, by expert faculty and coaches as you gain the tools and self-awareness to succeed in whatever career you choose.
THE PROGRAMMES AT A GLANCE
The common requirement is that you have 0-2 years of working experience. You need to have graduated no more than 2 years prior to starting the programme.
Programme summary: A critical business understanding, an adaptive mindset, international perspectives and business-ready practical skills. The MiM is a mixture of core courses and integrated modules that build your understanding of management in business. The Global MiM is a two-year programme. After completing the MiM, you will go on to spend a year at Fudan University in Shanghai. There, you will gain a Masters in International Business and a strong understanding of Asian markets and cultures.
- Common undergraduate study discipline – Business Management, Economics and Finance/Accounting
- Common destination – Consulting, Financial Services and Technology
- Recommended minimum GMAT Score: 600 (Average is 690)
- Average GRE Score: 160 in Verbal and 166 in Quant
Programme summary: With a strong finance-focused curriculum, this highly practical programme will equip you with the skills, knowledge and understanding of the latest trends, terminology and networks.
- Common undergraduate study discipline – Economics, Business/Management and Finance/Accounting
- Common destination – Investment Banking/Brokerage, Private Equity and Investment Management
- Recommended minimum GMAT Score*: 650 (Average is 700-710)
- Average GRE Score*: 162 in Verbal and 168 in Quant
*We accept CFA Level 1 instead of GMAT/GRE for the MFA
London Business Challenge Week (LBCW) is the Master in Financial Analysis’ exclusive experiential learning module, that allows students to immerse themselves in a live consulting project for one intensive week.
Programme summary: Our newest programme offers a uniquely integrated learning experience that combines Data Visualisation, Machine Learning and AI. You will learn to make data-driven commercial and strategic and build effective skills in both data analytics and business fundamentals.
- Common undergraduate study discipline – Business/Management, Math/Science
- Common destination – Consulting, Technology and Financial Services
- Recommended minimum GMAT Score: 600 (Average is 690-710)
- Average GRE Score: 158 in Verbal and 168 in Quant
- Ideal to have knowledge of some computer languages (e.g. SQL, R, Python etc.) before starting the programme
A key experiential learning element of the MiM, GMiM and MAM is LondonLAB which allows you to apply all of your classroom learnings and tackle live business issues faced by London-based.
EXPLORE MORE ABOUT EACH PROGRAMME
Hear more from our student community to help you decide the best programme for you!
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Check out our latest events for prospective students. If you have any questions about the programmes or applications, please contact to Recruitment Team. Please submit your CV. We are happy to provide feedback on your profile and assess your eligibility for our programmes.